How it Works:
Contact us and briefly describe your technological problem which related to corrosion or materials science. We will do our best to solve the problem or at least point you in the right direction.
How much does it cost?
Initial corrosion consultation by Captain Corrosion is for free! For regular consultations you can hire our consultant.
If solving the problem requires corrosion testing of materials or products, working on literature, using scientific equipment etc, then it can be done for a fair price set upon a mutual agreement.
Areas of Expertise:
- Corrosion Prevention Techniques
- Forms of Corrosion
- Protective Coatings (Metallic, Ceramic, Polymers)
- Rust Removal
- Elemental Analysis (EDX, XRF, XPS, LEIS, LIBS etc.)
- Microscopy – Optical Microscopy (OM), Scanning Electron Microscopy (SEM), Atomic Force Microscopy (AFM), Photoelectron Microscopy (SPEM) etc.
- Corrosion Testing – Accelerated Electrochemical Tests, Prolonged Chemical Immersion Tests
- Biocompatible Materials
- Medical Implants (e.g. Dental Implants)
- We are materials scientists, specialized in corrosion, biomaterials and nanotechnology.
- We have over 7 years of experience in that field as we develop novel corrosion prevention techniques.