Creative commons License
You can use for free our gallery images and illustrations licensed under the Creative Commons License in your projects (videos, websites and presentations) as long as you credit us with a link to our Website. Examples of proper ways to credit us;
Captain Corrosion License
If you can’t or do not want to credit us or if you require our content for other applications, you can buy an appropriate Captain Corrosion license (VAT is included in the price). To buy a license, contact us here.
With the licenses you can use our content for the following applications;
Online videos (YouTube, Vimeo, Facebook etc.), slideshow, website background, illustration for internet article, poster, public presentation (including lectures), TV (films, documentaries, news, shows), advertising (TV, internet, printed), printed works (books, journals, newspapers, flyers, business cards, public gallery, product illustration etc.)
Captain Corrosion Image License – 50 €
The Captain Corrosion Image License gives you lifetime rights to use a single selected image from our gallery. Buy this license for each individual image you want to use for the applications listed above.
Captain Corrosion Animation License – 50 €
The Captain Corrosion Animation License applies to all who have purchased an animation from our store. This license gives you lifetime rights to use the purchased animation for the applications listed above.
Captain Corrosion Subscription – 250 € per Year
Subscribe and use our images and animations for the applications listed above during one year. Subscribers will also access to our PowerPoint presentations and other online learning tools that are available on our website.
Educational institutions and companies who use our content in their projects or activities, are required to have an active subscription during publishing or activity. It is not necessary to extend the subscription for previously completed projects.
Note that Captain Corrosion Subscription is available only for established educational institutions and companies with a valid VAT id. A contract is signed between the client and Captain Corrosion OÜ. The subscription can also be obtained for multiple years at once.
Captain Corrosion Partner License – 1000 € per Year
The Captain Corrosion Partner License is meant for clients who want to participate in larger collaboration projects (e.g. making science videos, where they have their product or logo displayed or for promoting their products or services on our website).
In addition to Captain Corrosion Subscription benefits, the Partner License also gives you rights to use our science videos and their parts for the applications listed above.
Note that Captain Corrosion Partner License is available only for established educational institutions and companies with a valid VAT id. A contract is signed between the client and Captain Corrosion OÜ. The Partner License can also be obtained for multiple years at once.
RESTRICTIONS ON USE
– A license is applicable to one person, association, institution or company only. If requested, we can limit the license to a specific department within an institution or company.
– It is forbidden to resell or freely redistribute our content (images, animations, videos) unless they are part of a larger project (see the applications above). If there is a danger that our content could be resold or redistributed using your project, then the end consumer must be informed that Captain Corrosion OÜ owns the copyright for the used content.
– It is forbidden to resell or publicly freely redistribute our PowerPoint presentations or their content (images, animations, text). Our PowerPoint presentations or their parts that are included in other presentations can be distributed privately to the participants of lectures and seminars but they must be informed that Captain Corrosion OÜ owns the copyright for the content.
– You are not allowed to claim to be the author of the images and videos downloaded from our site (unless you participated in our projects and really are one of the co-authors)
– It is forbidden to use our images, animations and videos to abuse the Content ID system in YouTube
– Partner License owners may not re-upload a full copy of the video to YouTube. However, license owners are allowed to upload full copies of the videos they participated in to other media platforms (e.g. Facebook, Vimeo, websites etc.). Partner License owners can also use parts of our videos for making YouTube videos.