How it Works:
Contact us and briefly describe your technological problem which related to corrosion or materials science. We will do our best to solve the problem or at least point you in the right direction.
How much does it cost?
Corrosion consultation by Captain Corrosion is for free!
However, if you are satisfied with the consultation, you can tip us via PayPal. All the money is used for making educational science videos.
Areas of Expertise:
- Corrosion Prevention Techniques
- Forms of Corrosion
- Protective Coatings (Metallic, Ceramic, Polymers)
- Rust Removal
- Elemental Analysis (EDX, XRF, XPS, LEIS, LIBS etc.)
- Microscopy – Optical Microscopy (OM), Scanning Electron Microscopy (SEM), Atomic Force Microscopy (AFM), Photoelectron Microscopy (SPEM) etc.
- Corrosion Testing – Accelerated Electrochemical Tests, Prolonged Chemical Immersion Tests
- Biocompatible Materials
- Medical Implants (e.g. Dental Implants)
- We are materials scientists, specialized in corrosion, biomaterials and nanotechnology.
- We have over 7 years of experience in that field as we develop novel corrosion prevention techniques.